Vegan Pancake Recipe
Wellness Wonders Presents Our
Vegan Pancakes with Optional Protein
Berry Topping with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
Blueberries Inside Pancakes
Fluffy Protein Pancakes with Banana Topping
Treat yourself to a Vegan pancake option, these fluffy pancakes are packed full of all of the nutrients your body needs, they are healthy... what more could you want. Top these scrumptious fluffy delights with your favorite fruits or sugar free syrup or even add a scoop of your favorite whey protein for a high packed protein snack.
Make this recipe with these step by step
What ingredients do I need?
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl
- Optional step - Add 1-2 scoop(s) of your favorite whey protein.
- In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the Non-Dairy Milk, Apply Cider Vinegar and Vanilla; Stir yo combine ingredients.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and, using a fork, beat until you have a smooth batter.
Any lumps will soon disappear with a little mixing.
- Optional step - You can add berries to the mix to have berries inside the pancakes (It's delicious!!)
- Let the batter stand for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add a ladle of batter (or two if your frying pan is big enough to cook two pancakes at the same time).
It will seem very thick but this is how it should be.
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm (½in) thick.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
You can keep the pancakes warm in a low oven, but they taste best fresh out the pan.
- Serve with lashings of your favorite low sugar syrup or delicious fresh fruit.
- Enjoy your delicious healthy fluffy pancakes
- 135g/ 4¾ Oz Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- 130ml/ 4¾ Oz Non-Dairy milk (Almond etc)
- Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
our finest recipes
- High in Antioxidants
- Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
- Enhances Calm
- Boosts Memory and Concentration
- Increases Energy Levels
- Burns Calories
- Detoxifies the Body
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Improves Cholesterol