Ready in 15 - 20 minutes
|Nutritional (Approx)||Per Serving 241g||Per 100g|
|Fat - saturates (g)||15||6.2|
- Spices: salt and pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bell peppers
- 1 Onion
- Sirloin Steak 225g
- Olive Oil
Wellness Wonders Instructions
- Your first step is to mix the spices together.
2. Next, season the sliced peppers and onions with half the spice mix.
3. Now season the sliced beef with half the spice mix.
4. Cook the vegetables in olive oil, then remove to a plate.
5. In the same skillet, cook the beef, then add the vegetables back and cook until heated through.
6. Warm tortillas up in microwave for 10 seconds until warm.
7. Wrap all together and enjoy!