Ready in 20 - 25 minutes
|Nutritional (Approx)||Per Serving 905g||Per 100g|
|Fat - saturates (g)||32.4||3.6|
- 2 lb. ground pork
- • 2 teaspoons kosher salt (not fine salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
Wellness Wonders Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, use your clean hands to mix together all the ingredients.
3. Shape the mixture into 32 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz (30 grams).
4. Arrange the meatballs in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes