Chow Mein Chicken Stir Fry
Ready in 15 - 20 minutes
|Nutritional (Approx)||Per Serving (430g)||Per 100g|
|Fat - saturates (g)||2.1||0.5|
- 2 chicken breasts.
- 300g egg noodles (ready to wok)
- 1 broccoli floret
- Red pepper
- Chilli (optional)
- Chow mein sauce
- Garlic clove
- Turmeric 2tsp
- Chilli power 1tsp
Wellness Wonders Instructions
- Dice up the chicken and then place into a hot wok
2. Whilst the chicken is cooking, slice and prepare all vegetables. Make sure that they are equally chopped so they cook evenly.
3.Once chicken is cooked through add veg and add spices. Next add crushed garlic.
4. Then add noodles to the mix, slightly turn down heat if needed to avoid any catching to the pan.
5. Serve up and enjoy deliciously hot!