Almond Milk Smoothie
Ready in 5 - 10 minutes
|Nutritional (Approx)||Per Serving 210g||Per 100g|
|Fat - saturates (g)||8.1||3.9|
- • 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 1 frozen banana
• 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
• ice as needed
Wellness Wonders Instructions
- Add the unsweetened almond milk, low fat plain greek yogurt, vanilla protein powder, fresh or frozen banana, and ground cinnamon into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. If you find your shake is too thick, you can always add some more almond milk/water, little by little, to the blender.
4. Pour the blended contents into your favorite glass or shaker and enjoy.